Navigators NOT (was Re: [OZAPRS] Test)

Dave Walmsley dave at hunterlink.net.au
Fri Jan 30 05:51:03 EST 2009

It's about time some of these companies were taken to task.

Before navigators were a commodity I had a PDA with navigation software tell
me every day to turn right then left to go round the Roundabout outside
home, but they refused to admit that was a problem, or give me updated maps
after I submitted several corrections. When they finally offered an update
it was for the whole software package, at a cost about 2/3 of the original
and I could not simply have the corrections. I 'respectfully' declined their
offer!

Dave