[OZAPRS] Test

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Jan 28 19:21:20 EST 2009

Geoff wrote:
> Test - please disregard (although I know some of you won't) ;-)

I did :-)

I hope Brian, vk4bbs, doesn't mind, but I tracked his return from
Tamworth until just north of the vk2/vk4 border, where I ran out of
useful maps.

The results are quite interesting, with plenty of reporting points until
Brian dropped down into tiger country east of Tenterfield, on the
Bruxner Highway. From then, until well north of Tabulam, the number of
(30m) reporting point was significantly low.

I took a number of xastir screen shots at different zoom levels, and
employing different map, for Brian's journey. I haven't tallied up the
total size of files but there is probably around some tens of MB. If
anyone is interested in copies of the plots, I will provide ftp access
on an individual basis. You will need to email me and I will, in return,
provide a user name and password which will remain active for just a few
days. My upload speed is 128kb/s so be patient.

If Brian is interested an supplies me with an email address I'll forward
them on.

Ray vk2tv