[OZAPRS] New Warwick Igate

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 14 19:14:39 EST 2009

Hi David

I will be passing through Warwick Friday morning on the way to Tamworth for
the country music festival normally I would use HF all the way specially as
there is very little coverage between Brisbane and Tamworth on VHF, none
that I am aware of now south of Warwick.

I will use VHF until I get past Warwick (VK4BBS-9) then will revert back to
30m HF (VK4BBS-15) after I no longer hear my beacons coming back.

73 Brian VK4BBS

PS: Whilst I prefer 30m on HF as it is normally very reliable I may give 20m
a try whilst away if there is a set frequency to work on as I have seen two
different ones being tossed around.