[OZAPRS] Fire and Weather

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Tue Jan 13 21:23:01 EST 2009

Yep - that looks quite do-able.    Given that it breaks down right to the
Council area involved, we can EASILY trigger the "c" shapefiles in the
appropriate areas.   I would probably limit what is "detected" to a major
fire though (class 2 and 3 on the RFS page) otherwise we'll clutter up the
system too much.

Geoff  VK2XJG