[OZAPRS] What's next ?

Garry VK2UNI vk2uni at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 13 19:58:15 EST 2009

G'Day Ron,

I had the very same issues with my firmware loading.
I've been using the same USB-RS232 dongle for a variety of tasks over many
years, without any problems ever! Until now.

I dragged out an old laptop which had s '232 port, but with no backlight for
the screen.
Loaded the terminal program into it, and the program loaded immediately!
Could hardly see what was going on, but it worked.
I haven't bothered to find out why the dongle won't handle the program,
because the firmware is now running happily on my TT4.
This might not relate to your issue, but happiness and much rejoicing
prevailed at my QTH.

Good Luck!

Garry VK2UNI