[OZAPRS] Software and Interface

stevez at tpg.com.au stevez at tpg.com.au
Fri Jan 9 09:53:43 EST 2009

Note that if you use Linux with the soundmodem software, you won't be
able to use 300 Baud HF.
Soundmodem can be set up correctly, but it will not decode any packets.
Probably a simple bug to fix. Anyone keen to look at the source code?
You'll need a real TNC with Linux (I'm waiting for the TT4 firmware to
support 300 Baud...)

Steve (VK2ZSZ)

P.S. I'd really like to be proven wrong about soundmodem's 300 baud bug.
Does anyone know of anyone who has made it work?