[OZAPRS] VK2 Network news

Phil VK2EMD howcho at smartchat.net.au
Sun Jan 4 21:27:07 EST 2009

Could be a case of the mobile setup ,, I ran with a D7 for ages , but a
D-700 made a big difference ,, my recent trip to Melbourne a year ago was
interesting , all be it a mad rush ;-)
but Goulburn and High Range would fill some gaps just nicely ...

Was'nt Bindo a possbility a while back???? now that would be nice , I'd even
donate a Diamond X-200 for that :-)

cheers all and happy new APRS year , Phil.