[OZAPRS] VK2 Network news

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Sun Jan 4 19:36:27 EST 2009

It is, but when we approached the guys looking after that site they very
bluntly informed us "No way".   Basically nobody in their club is interested
in APRS, therefore we cannot get onto the site, and even if they were
interested they could not "be bothered" to maintain yet another system at
their site, which is prone to a lot of lightning strikes.

VERY political I feel, but unless you can twist their arm, it's a no-go.

Regards,
Geoff  VK2XJG