[OZAPRS] HF APRS

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 3 07:15:09 EST 2009

Hi David ....Ray VK2TV has recently put a hf aprs gate on 14105.09 at
his site in Kempsy....
vk2tv at exemail.com.au    is his e-mail address....he runs a 30m hf gate
as well as a vhf gate.....he would be able to give you some help if
needed....

i live in the suburb of Black River and have a vhf setup....any mobile
coming in from the North with aprs on vhf is usually seen by my system
and i send it from RF to the Internet

what part of Townsville do you live in and what is you callsign....

73 David VK4BDJ