[OZAPRS] Mail list link

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Dec 26 13:42:03 EST 2009

Tony, Great idea.

Tony's request is particularly valid when one considers the amount of
useless/outdated information that prevails on the internet in relation
to aprs. It's very easy to be misguided by a Google search. We really do
need to fly a big flag on the front page pointing to a starting point
for newcomers.

Ray vk2tv