[OZAPRS] Wyong Field Day

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Tue Dec 8 11:54:52 EST 2009

People,

A little while back I asked about an APRS Stand for Wyong. I had two
have people who would be prepared to look after the stand. We would need a
few people to man the stand. If you are interested please let me know

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/