[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS Network Update

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Wed Dec 2 08:35:00 EST 2009

Ok Michael,

As Scott iterated thanks for asking before changing your system config.

I talked to Rhett a few days ago. He is happy to continue running the
VK3VHF-1 IGate as things are looking brighter for him.

I think the club was looking to Jeremy as a backup if Rhett's system went
down for any reason. That's ok but with both stations currently running as
fill in digis in the same local area, it's causing a few issues. Rhett has
better coverage than Jeremy so his fill-in digi & IGate  would be the
preferred local primary system.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK