[OZAPRS] Wacky weather

Dave Ingram bulk at ingramtech.com
Wed Aug 26 21:47:12 EST 2009

Andrew Rich (Home) wrote:
> Hmm
>
> VK4TDI-10 says its 98% humid
> VK4XDB says 37% humid
> VK4RAI-3 says 10% humid
>
> Whats the point ?
The point would be that the very expensive Honeywell RH sensor looks to
have failed on my station. Some weekend work to pull it apart and see
what has happened. I will try and reconfigure the station to disable RH
in the meantime, but thank you for the constructive comments.

In the past my RH has agreed fairly closely with the Brisbane
observations and a station in Dutton Park (just over the river). I don't
think the Dutton Pk one is on APRS, but there are a few on Wunderground.

If you go to http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/94578.html and
then scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see a list of the private
weather stations.

David.

> Andrew Rich
> Aiways Technical Officer Grade 4
> Surveillance - RADAR ADS-B
> Amateur Radio Callsign VK4TEC
> email: vk4tec at tech-software.net <mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net>
> web: www.tech-software.net <http://www.tech-software.net>
BTW, what is an 'Aiways Technical Officer' -- is that something to do
with Artificial Intelligence? :-)

--
David Ingram (VK4TDI)
To avoid spam trap, send email to dave at ingramtech dot com