[OZAPRS] Digest format

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Mon Aug 24 05:57:27 EST 2009

Should be. Just an update. We have moved the mailing list temporarily,
although most people should not notice any changes. A few settings may be
different. We are still working on getting the final hosting solution set
up, but decided to move the mailing list so that people still have access to
the mailing list. Sorry about any inconvenience this causes.

Darryl

---------

Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia

Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459

www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/