[OZAPRS] RE: Mailing List relocation

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Mon Aug 17 06:50:21 EST 2009

Thanks Geoff,

I can confirm that the OzAPRS list will be remaining on the existing domain.
I am currently working on getting approval from another organization to host
this list. I am pretty sure it will be a no-brainer for them, but I need
approval before it can be announced.

For the users it will probably mean that new passwords will be issues. But I
will do all I can to make things seamless. The email address of this list
will not be changing.

And to Geoff, thanks for hosting this list since we left Macquarie Uni. It
is most appreciated.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/