[OZAPRS] Mailing List relocation

Geoff Gatward geoff at gatwards.org
Sun Aug 16 14:26:30 EST 2009

Folks,

We are going to be relocating this mailing list back to YahooGroups soon,
due to several ongoing stability and availability issues with the
Radiocorner server.  We have been finding it harder to find the time to
maintain the service and ensure the reliability of the lists, so we feel
that it would be best to relocate the group back to YahooGroups, and make
use of their server farms for reliability of both service and backups, as
well as the web based search capabilities that they offer that we do not.

We'll probably make the changeover around the end of the month, and will be
migrating all users from this list to the new one and advising when it is
done.

Regards,

Geoff  VK2XJG