[OZAPRS] Re: Ozaprs Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Sun Aug 2 13:12:13 EST 2009

Geoff.. I can help with 40m (Adelaide) and perhaps Michael 5MW at Roxby
could be dobbed in as well as he has just got HF running .. I will leave
that to him as I dont know what antennas he has and availabliity. Its a good
oportunity to experiment with mobiles on 40m again. From experience what you
need are HF Gates at close range around 1000km and less to try and get the
packets before they are too mangled.

One question
What sort of Paths will we be seeing from the Bikes once they have gated out
to HF ??

Just give us a reminder again around that time and I will switch to 40m.
Currently playing on 30m with APRSD.

Tony Hunt VK5AH