[OZAPRS] BMARC Expedition to Poeppels Corner

larry larrykin at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 14 06:59:56 EST 2009

Thanks for update Geoff.  The vk5ly-4 40m gateway may be temporarily
unavailable from time to time during the week 15/8-22/8 (particularly over
the 15-16 Aug weekend) as some hardware is used as back-up comms for the
Variety Club's National Bash being held during this week.  All systems will
be go during your planned expedition.

Cheers Larry vk5ly