[OZAPRS] Nokia mobile phones with build in GPS

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Sat Aug 8 09:26:27 EST 2009

Don't know about the E71 but some Phone/GPS
systems "Phone home" to do the processing which
can get a little expensive depending on your plan.
A tow truck driver in Sydney (I think???) finished
up with a $38K bill (Yep Thousand)for the first month!

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City
QF15bt.