[OZAPRS] Off to Alice Springs Tomorrow then across the Simpson

Ian Bennett ibennett at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 21 17:19:59 EST 2009

David,
	I concur that your plot across the Simpson went well.
	I was following you on a daily basis since we had to cross Eyre creek about
two weeks after you did and your plot showed us where we had to go on the
bypass :-)
	I'm guessing your car had more than antenna troubles if you left it in
Chinchilla.

Ian
VK1IAN