[OZAPRS] Off to Alice Springs Tomorrow then across the Simpson

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Fri Aug 21 15:55:40 EST 2009

Hi all

I am finally back home after months of touring. The 40m gates plotted
me all of the way across the Simpson and all over Cape York as well.
My trip from Cairns to Broome was not covered so well.
My car is currently in Chinchilla getting some repairs done. I will
fly down next week to pick it up before continuing back here to home.

Thanks all of you who ran 40m igates.

David VK4MDX