[OZAPRS] Shaun Pitcher out of the office

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Apr 26 13:50:47 EST 2009

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009, Andrew Errington wrote:

> >> I will be out of the office starting 24/04/2009 and will not return
> >> until 04/05/2009.
> >
> > How nice for you to let a bunch of total strangers know.  Now, are you
> > on holiday, away from your house?
>
> Hmm, we should be able to find out on aprs.fi.

Not only that, he's also revealed a part of his employer's corporate
structure (it's in the original message).

Folks, for those of you with employers still stupid enough to be using M$
for email, please let them know that:

1) Out-of-Orifice messages can and will propagate far beyond your WAN,
especially if you in turn are dumb enough to subscribe your works address
to a social list, and:

2) Some of us derive great hilarity from reading "Recall" messages.

-- Dave