[OZAPRS] Your easter flightr was being watched and admired from around the world.

mplowman at managementsoftware.com.au mplowman at managementsoftware.com.au
Sat Apr 18 19:57:36 EST 2009

Hi Daryl,

I'm Mark VK2MP (and a fellow aviation enthusiast).  I saw an email about
your APRS easter flight and I told Connie KB0ZSG from Missouri on DSTAR
that I was talking to, about your APRS flight and the website aprs.fi. She
watched you as well as telling a friend of her's in Japan who was also
watching your progress.  they both thought it was really cool that they
could watch you fly your aircraft real time.

Who needs a Sarwatch when you have the amateur population watching you!!??

Best regards,
Mark Plowman
VK2MP