[OZAPRS] New to both LinuxandXastir. Havingtrouble gettingthemapsinto the maps dir

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Mon Apr 13 13:36:28 EST 2009

Shaun,

Ahhh - the GEO file isn't right.

I found that too when I tried to load up those maps with Xastir.....
I need to update the map packages with the corrected .geo files, but to fix
it yourself, make sure the .inf files are in the directory and run the
inf2geo.pl script to re-create the .geo files.

They should end up with an IMAGESIZE parameter like this (same file as
yours, but corrected)

FILENAME    NSW-100km-Gunbar.jpg
TIEPOINT    0           0       144.464833333333        -33.316
TIEPOINT    1023        767     145.908666666667        -34.2158333333333
IMAGESIZE   1024        768
#1024x768
#
# Converted from a .INF file by WE7U's inf2geo.pl script
#

Geoff