[OZAPRS] Re: VK5ZHT?

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 9 21:39:25 EST 2009

Ron , Ive actually got an old email address for Steve.. I saw him in
Adelaide the other day. Some of the Digis here still support RELAY but hes
on borrowed time with those as they are in the process of being dropped as
well..

I will try that email address. Thanks for bringing it up. Maybee you can
chase him down in person..

Tony Hunt VK5AH