[OZAPRS] APRS Advice

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Apr 5 20:14:35 EST 2009

My system usually only reboots when I do something to it or the energy
authority wants their employees to have lunch in the bush! Current
uptime is 22 days.

Only 50 pins? I have a full length 8 port ISA card (who remember when
RAM came on one of those) with a DB 76 (or 78, who's counting) I'd kill
for the octopus cable to db25. Actually, it came with a breakout box of
8 DB25 sockets.

Ray vk2tv