[OZAPRS] Thanks Jack and Everyone

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 4 20:01:33 EST 2009

Jack your assistance has been invaluable. The dF Hz readings helped a
great deal.
My Tx seems to have stabilised very nicely as well, drifting not 1 Hz
in recent checks.

Thanks to all of the other stations as well. We've demonstrates that
at least at present 40 m is working nicely for APRS, which I am sure
is valuable not just to we remote travelers but to Emergency
situations as well.
While I still have a great deal to learn, I  am pleased to be able to
set up a 40m Gate here in NQ. I have also been running a SatGate for
the last few days, and heard some packets this morning but nothing
gated. The sat gate will run 24/7 as well at least for now.

Thanks everyone for your contributions and for answering my often
silly questions. I think I will be a lot quieter on the OZ_APRS list
now, which I am sure some of you will welcome.  I will have a 706 in
my 4wd next week and look forward to testing it before I head off in
late May.

David

VK4MDX