[OZAPRS] 40m Traffic & TX DELAY

John Simon jrsimon at ozemail.com.au
Sat Apr 4 15:45:55 EST 2009

I think it may be another stn David   The sig is possibly here in VK2.  I've
seen it on the AGW Tuning Aid and it is straight down the middle, but very
short,  good and strong but no demod.
I have no VK4's at the moment just the two VK5's and of course VK7HSE-2,
condx has dropped down.

                         73, John de VK2XGJ
Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring.
         So I go back to being me!