[OZAPRS] 20m

Dave Walmsley dave at hunterlink.net.au
Sat Apr 4 09:03:21 EST 2009

Ray,

I'm at Wooli, and was trapped a few hours on Tuesday afternoon by
floodwaters. Ended up having to spend the night in a pub at Grafton ;-).
That was my second 'thing', had two flat tyres on a 4WD run near Dundurrabin
last weekend, and they wanted to tow us to Dorrigo.
I guess the third 'thing' is that I'm still to pick the Disco up, due to the
new tyres getting lost, lucky I have a work vehicle to get around for the
week.

Dave