[OZAPRS] 20m

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Apr 3 17:00:56 EST 2009

Dave,

I need some humour, that was my third radio failure this week. What do
they say about things happening in threes? I can't really complain
except we're having our second moderate flood in 6 weeks and my (repair)
time could have been better utilised for more radio station work. Ah!
Such is the life of an underpaid, over-worked sysop, hi.

Ray vk2tv