[OZAPRS] Gating you now Jack

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 3 15:59:57 EST 2009

Jack

I am decoding you, but it appears not gating you. Not sure why. I may

I find the aprs.fi  query counter intuitive, it is  just me and I am
so busy with other things my brain refuses to grasp it.

Anyway I logged on to aprs.fi as VK4MDX-4
entered VK4MDX-4 in the trace box, selected 24 hours and pressed the
search button.

At the bottom of the map I see no stations copied, but I know I am
copying you.

IN MixW I see your sig decoded and then your station shows on my map
in UIView and your frames appear in the window at the bottom of the
UIView screen but for some reason it appears I am not gating you.

David