[OZAPRS] Receiving you Jack

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 3 13:11:41 EST 2009

Hi Jack

Just turned HF on here in the shack first time for many months whilst I see
a couple of others, one of which appears to have strange tones, in the
waterfall and on the exact same frequency as yourself the only station I can
copy here is yourself. I have set up to beacon every 10 minutes but do not
see anyone gating me yet.

If you see VK4BBS-10 appear on your map that is this computer my home HF
station is just VK4BBS which is currently on 40m.

Be interested to know if anyone can copy me on 40m.

73 Brian VK4BBS