[OZAPRS] Internet servers

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Thu Apr 2 21:21:44 EST 2009

Nope - You've pretty much summed it all up there Tony :)

First and second.aprs.net.au are both located in Australia, and third is
currently an alias to T2NZAA over in Auckland - it's a spare address we use
occasionally when we are physically moving servers or have a prolonged
outage.

Maybe I could find a use for a pair of GLSB enabled Load Balancers at work
to give a true balancing between the servers - but that really is overkill
:)

Geoff