[OZAPRS] Your signal....

Jack Chomley radio at irock.com.au
Wed Apr 1 21:10:09 EST 2009

Hi David,

This is what I just git from you.
Your freq offset to me is -12Hz

Your data....

cmd:fm VK4MDX to APMIXW via WIDE 2 ctl UI^ pid F0 - 01.04.09 20:04:24
  HF IGATE 40 METERS 7036 LSB

My freq offset beacon I sent back.......

fm VK4JRC to GATE via WIDE2-1 ctl UI^ pid F0 - 01.04.09 20:04:36
 >dF (Hz): VK4MDX 0, WIDE2 -12

I am still getting your beacons fine, will try dropping my filter
bandwidth back to 1000Hz to see if weak sigs improve, lots of noise tonight.

73  Jack VK4JRC