[OZAPRS] Found a software TNC for Mac called MacTNC

Andrew Errington a.errington at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 10:43:24 EST 2009

On Tue, March 31, 2009 17:51, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 04:23:23PM +0900, Andrew Errington wrote:
>
>> Actually, I know that xastir can be recompiled to run on OSX, but I
>> don't know about soundmodem.
>
> soundmodem is linux-specific and won't work on MacOSX.

soundmodem is not linux-specific.  It will work on Solaris and Windows:

http://www.baycom.org/~tom/ham/soundmodem/

I can see no reason why it could not be recompiled for MacOSX other than
it might require some work (which the developers/maintainers may not have
time/experience/desire to do) or there may be no demand for it.

73,

Andrew
ZL3AME