[OZAPRS] Now back on 40m- MixW and UIView as iGate??

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 1 19:04:01 EST 2009

Jack and all

I finally got the hardware sorted I think.
I ditched the PTT interface for now, used my CI-V and MixW (which I
know nothing about) to operate the CI-V and thus PTT. Mix W does this
nicely.
I can decode you on MixW but not sure how to get UIView to work as
the iGate, just working through that now.

I've been through a bit.

I've installed com port emulator
Installed MixW
Set up TNC emulation (KISS) in MixW - I have now idea really what any
of this means :-)
So now MixW decodes your signal, transmits mine.

Then I want to get UIView to act as the iGate but not sure how to do
that, so I am decoding you but not uploading to server yet.

David