[OZAPRS] first.aprs.net.au

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Sep 4 12:12:24 EST 2008

On 04/09/2008, at 11:07 AM, Geoff wrote:
> First.aprs.net.au is back online.
>
> Dang power problem in our DC and the box decides to sit there with
> the very
> ironic  "Keyboard Error - press F1 to continue"  message.  Quick
> check and
> correction of the BIOS settings, and she's back in action.
>
> Cheers,
> Geoff

Haha, gotta love those errors...  My personal favourite is where you
have two PSU's in a compaq/hp server, if the power to one goes out,
the server sits there saying 'redundant power not available, press F1
to continue'.. - with NO way to bypass it!!!!

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/
  We ran to the sounds of thunder.