[OZAPRS] [Fwd: what is this]

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Sun Oct 26 08:51:20 EST 2008

My initial guess would be possibly a satellite that just happened to be in
the local area...   Although the call doesn't seem familiar, and the speed
is a bit low :-)   More likely an aircraft - perhaps Andrew 4TEC might have
an idea?  Could be some sort of ADS-B -> APRS gating done in Germany that
was allowed through because the target was in the local area...

Most of the filters we are using in APRS-IS will allow beacons from ANY
station that happens to be within the local area, plus any local station
globally (e.g. any VK5 anywhere in the world)

Geoff  VK2XJG