[OZAPRS] NOKALL

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Tue Oct 14 13:36:41 EST 2008

Unfortunately there is a limit to the amount of calls that can be used
with the UI-Digi firmware (I think its 8) But this is not the full answer
to solve this problem! I too have setup 2 UI-Digi repeaters that include
both NOCALL & N0CALL as precaution. I use Digi_NED for my home digi and as
this is defined by software so the amount of aliases is un-limited. To add
the offending aliases to you home setup budlist is up to the operator! But
there is only so much you can do to protect yourself...

Anyway back to the point! all one can do is to log and present the results
to the authorities! It is unfortunate that this abuse takes place but
there will always be someone with the intent to break the rules!

--
Scott Evans <scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org>
http://www.vk7hse.hobby-site.org/