[OZAPRS] NOKALL

Dave Ingram bulk at ingramtech.com
Mon Oct 13 18:09:46 EST 2008

Russell,

Visiting hams no longer need to get an Australian licence when visiting if it
is less than 90days under the class licence.
	http://www.acma.gov.au/WEB/STANDARD/pc=PC_1311

Restricting APRS to VK calls only would be unfortunate if someone was touring
around the country and using APRS to let friends/family back home where they were.

Perhaps stopping the obviously dodgy stations would be a start. Blocking N0CAL
would affect Clarence A Lindquist from California though ;-)

David.
--
David Ingram (VK4TDI)
To avoid spam trap, send email to dave at ingramtech dot com