[OZAPRS] Message Traffic and WX Alert list in Xastir

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Thu Nov 27 16:23:37 EST 2008

I'd still need to create unique state codes for areas within the mz file -
If it's not specifically defined it goes to the z_ file instead.

Either way, the shp file will need updating - I can make it work *NOW* and
then submit a change for Xastir to include new codes for mz such as NX, VX,
QX etc and then when it is supported by Xastir change the shp again....

All this is transparent to UI-View.

Is anyone out there using something OTHER than UI-View or Xastir??
I know there are other APRS clients out there that support these NWS alerts,
but don't know anyone running them to test against  :-)

Geoff