[OZAPRS] Message Traffic and WX Alerts in Xastir

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 27 08:14:01 EST 2008

Hi Geoff and Ray....heres my latest piece of info FYI

wx_alert log
# 1227732315 Thu Nov 27 06:45:15 EST 2008
NECSWW>APRS::NWS_ADVIS :270000Z,WIND,TAZ506  {QHkAA

this is the same as you sent me in the e-mail

WX ALERT LIST
NECSWW QHkAA NWS_ADVIS 26 at 1746Z       ------------>  27 at 0000Z    ?Y
TA_Z506 WIND

i presume this is how Xastir is dealing with the data that is coming in
as per the wx_alert.log

Geoff you mentioned that UI-View would use TAZ506 and the expiry time
and date....
looks like Xastir may be using TA_Z506 would the "_" make any difference ??

David VK4BDJ