[OZAPRS] Re: New APRS Weather Warning service for Australia

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Thu Nov 20 12:21:20 EST 2008

OK - It'll be the Counties one that is being used. . . .    From the XASTIR
readme. . . .

======================

Note that weather alert shapefiles must go into the
/usr/local/share/xastir/Counties directory.  All other shapefiles must go
into the /user/local/share/xastir/maps directory (and subdirectories
below that of your choosing).

Check that Map|Enable Weather Alerts is enabled, and "Map|Disable All Maps"
is _not_ selected.

If we can confirm that these files are working correctly with Xastir I'll
update the web pages accordingly.

BTW - SEC no longer exists - you'll need to grab the latest z_ and c_ files
(dated 20no08) as  SEC conflicted with a national code in the US.  SEC is
now replaced by SEQ

Regards,
Geoff