[OZAPRS] Re: New APRS Weather Warning service for Australia

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Thu Nov 20 14:22:14 EST 2008

If you installed xastir as a package you'll likely find the files in
/usr/share/xastir/maps but if you compiled xastir they'll be in
/usr/local/share/xastir/maps.

The nws file to which you need to add the objects for local radio
transmission is /home/<your_home_directory>/.xastir/data/nws-stations.txt

Ray vk2tv