[OZAPRS] RE: New APRS Weather Warning service for Australia

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Thu Nov 20 11:47:04 EST 2008

Carl,

Once the APRS side is stable, the IRLP side will be brought online.

WXSVR-AU's intent is to also replace the IRLP warning scripts I wrote a
while back - a central repository of warnings...  The server will create all
the TTS events and nodes simply download the audio version of the local
warning if it exists....

Regards,
Geoff