[OZAPRS] linux, FEDORA

Rodney Mitchell rodney at melecom.com.au
Thu May 8 16:46:55 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 14:25 +1000, Damien Gardner Jnr wrote:
> [...]

Never had this kind of issue with Fedora Core 2,4,5, Fedora 6,7, and now
8, the old faithful server is still a FC 4 box...

Debian is certainly more idiot proof thus better for newbies perhaps?

Rodney Mitchell
Senior Technical Officer

Melecom
73 Fiveash Drive
Pasadena
South Australia     5042

www.melecom.com.au

VK5KFB

believed to be clean.
Supported by melecom with a Fedora server.