[OZAPRS] VK2RTZ-1 Failed

Michael Brown VK2ZEN vk2zen at b5.net
Thu May 1 19:17:15 EST 2008

I should have written this earlier, I resolve to keep you(pl) informed
more immediately from now on.

Seems that VK2RTZ-1 on Mount Sugarloaf failed failed at about 9 am  last
Sunday.  The owner of the repeater site activated the backup Digipeater
at Cardiff on Monday and APRS operation has been restored in a reduced
capacity until the unit on the mountain can be repaird. Rain has made
the mountain roads treacherous but the equipment will be repaired as
soon as possible. I'll report back here then.