[OZAPRS] Packable Tracker

vk3xci at aanet.com.au vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Wed May 7 09:44:19 EST 2008

Guys,
I have done this! not quite as portable as you want perhaps but good
enough for motorcycle/pushbike
 Briefly...
Quansheng handheld, tinytrack III, SLA battery and Battery charge
regulator are in a METAL suitcase (from Dick Smith) on the carrier rack.
1/4 wave whip sits on case lid, Garmin GPS 12 on handlebars/ fairing.

Maybe try a metal box rather than a plastic lunchbox...

Norm VK3XCI