[OZAPRS] UiView32 + UI-Weather + WS2300 Weather Station - Help?

Grant (VK5ZWI) vk5zwi at bigpond.com
Sun May 4 13:35:43 EST 2008

Hello Folks,

I have recently moved and was trying to get my APRS weather station back on
line.

However, for some obscure reason, I cant get UI-Weather 2.4.3 to actually
produce
the wx.txt file for UIView32 2.03 that it is supposed to.

I have a WS2300 Weather station and have configured it into the right
directory:

	C:\HeavyWeather

I have got UI-Weather 2.4.3 (from M0CYP) installed and pointing to
C:\HeavyWeather and have
the enable check box ticked for the WS-2300.

In UI-Weather I can actually see my WS2300 and it is graphing it.

>From what I can read in the documentation, it is supposed to generate a new
wx.txt file
everytime the currdat.lst file is updated in c:\HeavyWeather. I can see the
date stamp
updating on the file currdat.lst - but no wx.txt file is being created.

I cant find any other controls or formatting anywhere to explain why it is
not creating
wx.txt.

Has anyone else had anything similar with this software combination? Does
anyone have
any suggestions for how I can fix it?

Regards,
Grant VK5ZWI