[OZAPRS] Weird path?

Ian Mills imills at awa.com.au
Thu Mar 20 11:00:21 EST 2008

I was looking at the raw data from my trip to work this morning, I saw a very weird path my d700 seems to have sent and my home station digi'ed:

2008-03-20 06:54:07 EST: VK2HIM-9>S4T4X1,WYDE1-1,WIDE2-2,qAo,VK2HIM-1:'NM[m4->/]"4G}

Note the spelling of WYDE !!!

Neither my home digi nor my d700 have this path spelling  .. Any ideas ??

Cheers
Ian vk2him
AWA Limited